Technology is challenging.
There’s too much for the average person to know all about it.
And unless you work in Tech, you don’t have enough time to know everything.
You need a quick, easy to understand version of what matters.
technologic does this.
technologic takes hard to explain tech topics and presents them in a way a 5-year-old or Granny can understand.
Join the 206 other readers.
- How load balancers work like grocery store checkout linesYou’ve been in the grocery store with only one check out line. There’s a manager always watching to see if the lines back up. The manager sees this and next thing you know, there’s 3 […]
- Docker is the pantry of virtualizationDocker is the Rubbermaid of server hosting. If you’re on Instagram, you’ve come across the dream pantry. Each shelf is organized from top to bottom. Each item is labeled in its own container. Docker helps […]
- Virtualization: the school bus of technologyDuring the school year, we all see the familiar yellow color driving down the road. The school bus. Buses are used because they are efficient. They can get many kids to school in less time […]
- VPNs make you invisibleToday’s article starts in a weird place, water. Let’s think about the water in your house. Water runs through your house’s pipes, and you never see it. You only know the water’s there when you […]
- Encryption is the most important tech on the internetA note has been left behind after a serious crime. The police don’t have a clue what it means. The note is a series of symbols, letters, and numbers. They know it means something but […]
- 5 questions before upgrading your phoneSpoiler: You probably don’t need an upgrade. Upgrade season is ahead. Google, Apple, and Samsung will be dropping their best devices ever. Of course, they are but you, the average person, wonder if the device […]